Question: Concept albums that don’t suck?
As in, is there any such thing?
- eclecticstandingstillhyperbole answered:Arthur, The Kinks.
- theclosingtime answered:Berlin, duh.
- twineandspace answered:Dark Side Of The Moon.
- erwinromulo answered:At the risk of being predictable, I’d nominate Bowie’s “Ziggy”. Even “Alladin Sane”. As for Filipino bands, the Itchyworms’ “Noontime Show”
- rover-hendrix answered:Separation Sunday by The Hold Steady.
- rawpowerwritings answered:Mike Watt’s last two albums for sure.
- opinears answered:Innervisions, Zen Arcade, Tommy
- thepinnacledjb answered:The Ghetty Adress - Dirty Projectors. Rome by Dannielle Luppi and Jack White and Norah Jones. And the Ty Segall Mikal Cronin Surf Album = 10
- thecallup answered:The Love Below. Ziggy Stardust.
- 45andsingle said:Oh, and of course, Marvin Gaye’s “What’s Going On”
- 45andsingle answered:Bowie - “Diamond Dogs”
- perlence-suns answered:sgt. peppers!
- bleach-your-works answered:The Antlers - Hospice
- murkytimeistimeschool answered:if you count concept albums in the non rock opera sense, nick cave’s murder ballads?
- yourlifeisapie answered:But Pink Floyd though
- docshoe posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZY17MxSzCexZ