Question: Concept albums that don’t suck?
As in, is there any such thing?
- eclecticstandingstillhyperbole answered: Arthur, The Kinks.
- theclosingtime answered: Berlin, duh.
- twineandspace answered: Dark Side Of The Moon.
- erwinromulo answered: At the risk of being predictable, I’d nominate Bowie’s “Ziggy”. Even “Alladin Sane”. As for Filipino bands, the Itchyworms’ “Noontime Show”
- rover-hendrix answered: Separation Sunday by The Hold Steady.
- rawpowerwritings answered: Mike Watt’s last two albums for sure.
- opinears answered: Innervisions, Zen Arcade, Tommy
- thepinnacledjb answered: The Ghetty Adress - Dirty Projectors. Rome by Dannielle Luppi and Jack White and Norah Jones. And the Ty Segall Mikal Cronin Surf Album = 10
- thecallup answered: The Love Below. Ziggy Stardust.
- 45andsingle said: Oh, and of course, Marvin Gaye’s “What’s Going On”
- 45andsingle answered: Bowie - “Diamond Dogs”
- wettiphenax answered: sgt. peppers!
- bleach-your-works answered: The Antlers - Hospice
- murkytimeistimeschool answered: if you count concept albums in the non rock opera sense, nick cave’s murder ballads?
- interpoledancing answered: But Pink Floyd though
- docshoe posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZY17MxSzCexZ